Monday, February 14, 2022

Quick Update: Sorry For Taking So long To Upload Another Video

​If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, I greatly appreciate the support. I make these videos in my free time and although I would like to be; I am not yet monetized so donations are encouraged


Over the past few months I have suffered from a number of issues in my personal life that have been preventing me from devoting valuable time and resources into the channel. Over the next weeks I will be uploading a number of videos and responding to as many comments as I possibly can. I am thinking of starting a secondary YouTube channel that will be comprised mostly of clips and short videos that to me just didn’t make the cut. I would like to think of my YouTube channel as a knowledge based channel and I feel that by not releasing such videos, because I can’t find a proper way to present them; does not help my community who simply would just like the information. A number of posts on this blog will be added and edited. 

You may see posts referring to a video that is not yet posted on the YouTube channel, please try to have some patience because I really just want to get the information out there whether video or text form. Keep in mind that if a post does refer to a video it will eventually be uploaded and updated as needed

The wait is almost over. Please subscribe and thank you for the love and support over the years 

Jays Tech Reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment